Referrals are accepted from:
Parents/legal guardians, Social workers, GPS Referrals are accepted from: Parents/legal guardians, Social workers, GPS Clinical Psychologists, Teachers, Learning Mentors, Fostering and Adoption charities and other agencies.
Play therapy can only be undertaken with the consents of the person/s holding legal guardianship of the child.
Terms and Conditions
Ethics and practice
- I will work in accordance with standard practice and in and ethical and considerate manner.
- All details and notes relating to clients and client sessions will be kept confidential and in a secure area.
- All client interviews, meetings and sessions are kept confidential but may be reviewed from time to time for the purpose of my supervision.
- All records will be kept securely for 5 years and then destroyed.
Bookings and cancellations
- You can book sessions by email using email@example.com by telephone on 07712598388.
- Notice of cancellation must be given 24 hours before the start of a session otherwise you will be charged in full for booked session.
- Notice of cancellation can be given by email using firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone on 07712598388.
- Payments are due in advance of a session or otherwise as may be agreed from time to time.
I’m a registered member of PTUK, the largest UK based organisation for Play Therapy. I have Public Liability Insurance, up to date DBS and abide by Child Protection Policy and Procedures.